Friday, July 6, 2007

filthy, filth Frenchmen



So I only just found out what the Saian Supa Crew song Angela is really about. A French friend, whose mother is from Guadeloupe told me about the summer it was a huge summer jam and everybody was playing it, despite the fact that they could barely understand the creole lyrics.
But her mother understood.
The cute summer jam is actually a pretty detailed ode to anal sex.
You have to understand I only just youtubed the video... in retrospect it seems kinda obvious...
It's still a tune, though.
It's like the time I found out the N*E*R*D song 'Brain' was about oral sex. I must have been the only person on the planet who thought it meant Pharell liked smart girls...

2 comments:

Aulelia said...

this is a bangin' tune. love it.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Nice tune but this song is sad. Anal sex is very dangerous. It greatly increases the likely hood of contracting Hiv.