Sunday, August 26, 2007

review-Corioliss Hair Straightener

*****
£80, Debenhams
The sales stand, complete with zesty (white) French salesman caught my eye. It’s a company owned by GHD, and interestingly, the salesman was willing to field test my hair.
He used a fine tooth comb to get rid of the colis, then passed a lock of hair through once, pretty slowly.
Amazingly it worked. Really worked, the result was bone straight, flexible hair.
He even put a curl in it.
I had to have it.
When I got it home, I tried it with wet hair (dried it a bit), towel dried hair (worked a treat) and on completely dry, but coiled hair, which I didn’t comb. Worked just the same.
The plates are completely ceramic, raised about 2 milimetres off the handle and are about 5 inches by 1 inch, which means you can get through quite a bit of hair quickly.
It has several heat settings, heats up quickly and doesn’t seem to be doing that much damage to my hair, even without heat protector - which I do eventually plan to invest in.
Well worth the money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flat iron, also known as straightening iron or hair straightener, is an electrical device used to straighten the hair, and crimping irons, used to create crimps of the desired size in the hair. click